CCF has diverse range of specialist capabilities in welding that puts us in the unique position of being able to weld the materials listed below to Australian Standards:
- Hastelloy and Inconel
- 304 and 316 stainless steel
- Carbon Steel, Titanium and Aluminium
- And many more
CCF are very diverse in our welding capabilities we have the equipment and procedures to weld for all kinds of applications, some of these are listed below:
- Thermowell heat probes made from exotic material, used in mining
- Davit posts mild steel used on the top of buildings for window cleaning access
- Debris vacuum tanks used on industrial cleaners
- Stillages for the food processing industry, manufacturing and petro chem.
- Access platforms, window cleaning, petro chem, truck and trailer
- Pipe welding high and low pressure, petro chem, water and hydraulic
- Skel trays for fitting containers to truck
- Yacht and boat cradles
We are able to give our valued customers a controlled welding and weld test procedure certificate when required. We can also supply magnetic particle testing and die penetrating tests upon request.